Sunday, February 6, 2011

Second Shots


I realized late yesterday afternoon that today was the day for my second set of shots in my neck, and I had just a moment of panic. The procedure itself isn't fun, so I'm dreading that part a little, but I can move my head again. And that part makes me happy.
The last two weeks have been interesting. I had a pain spike after the last shots that was kind of rough, and I've had a re-he-heally bad migraine in the last two weeks. I know part of it is my body adjusting to muscles not being locked up anymore, so it changes my pain before it relieves it. I *have* had pain relief, so I'm looking forward to that from the shots, but I am dreading the bad stuff while I look forward to the good stuff. 
I'm off to finish up my kid's morning schoolwork, while I get ready to head out in about an hour for my appointment. Wish me luck, or say a little prayer of mending, or whatever your heart says to you, dear readers, and I hope you have a wonderful day. It's finally June!

No comments:

Post a Comment