Monday, March 8, 2010

Restrained Snark

Has it really been a couple of weeks since I've published? I have been writing, just nothing online. I'm in the midst of a project as I make my way through my (hopefully, and thus far predicted) last deployment. I'm taking up painting again, and working on a writing project on the side. But alas, I have yet to write anymore on my life story.

The unbelievable colors of sunsets call to me. I've bought more paints and canvases, and figured out how to assemble a new easel so that I can capture my favorite time of day; with the deep blues, pinks, and magnificent purples of dusk and the dark outlines of the trees and buildings. Here's to hoping those rusty art skills revive themselves, eh?

As far as my (never to be published =P) book, the writings of my life story, I haven't decided if some of it is just so unbelievable that it could pass for non-fiction and I think that keeps me from writing more of it. The working title is "And The Music Will See You Through". No, I dunno why, but it just seems to fit the story. Is the story so far fetched that Oprah will call me on it? Oh, wait...I don't care. Oprah annoys the crap out of me.

oh, yay...there's my snark. Okay. The world is right again.

No comments:

Post a Comment